Our stakeholders play key role in the life of the city. Namely: Municipality of Debrecen City, University of Debrecen, Cívis Ház Corporation.
If we do our best, Debrecen prospers, jobs are created in a viable, modern city, inhabited by people ready for the challenges of the 21st century.
Working on interesting professional fields in a good team, confidence can be established with the entrepreneurs of Debrecen, the city hall, the University as well as other technical and non-profit organizations.
It is (also) worth settling down here in Debrecen, starting a family or individual life by participating in the local economy and urban development.
Supporting local companies:
• so that the enterprises in Debrecen can thrive on the national and international markets
• so that more and more companies can settle down here creating jobs and welfare in the city
Development of a Startup ecosystem:
• so that Debrecen can provide all the conditions to establish a next Microsoft
• Professional cooperation with the University of Debrecen on the field of the economic development. Establishing an Open Innovation Center
Business Development Service office:
• Inclusive growth in Debrecen.
• Providing complete services covering the whole application procedure: communicating application possibilities and development resources, support services (banking, composing the application, financial advisers) to the contractors.
• Our main task is to develop and increase competitiveness of local businesses. Business Development Division of EDC Debrecen can provide effective expert and advisory activities for businesses to solve problems.
• In order to benefit from resources efficiently, we aim to understand the business needs, therefore we prepare a database concerning businesses located in Debrecen and in its surroundings.
Project idea data storage:
• We survey the project ideas of clusters, companies and organizations, and facilitate the establishment of their partnerships in order to help them to get involved successfully in innovation activities in Debrecen.
1. University degree
2. Knowledge of English language:
3. Advanced use of Excel: